Check out, and click on, Don's A Map to Calculus™ to see how all the student work and Don's books and videos fit into the scheme of things. He is preparing to make this file into an APP.
Order Don's 1 DVD with all his materials, @$70.95,
via Google Checkout /PayPal checkout below.
Other countries email Don for shipping and handling. OR Don can electronically deliver it for the same $70.95
Choose one below:
107.See Ratan (7th gr.) & Don get the equation of the inverse of the tower puzzle rule using logs
106See Ratan's tower puzzle function and graph and inverse of the graph
105. See Julia's work when asked to make up an equation with NO answer +..
104. See these Guess My Rules made for Don- by Sara, Maya, Jack, and Ratan
103. Theo, age 9, makes up a guess my rule for Don-Watch this!
102. Don, Shaleen, & Lori rotate a sine wave 60o ccw.
101. Zachary's math summer of 2012.
100 Don and Shouri and Grant work on Rumanujan's infinite nesting of square roots.
99. MarieK shares 8 cookies between 3 people to get a division problem 8 divided by 3 = 8/3 (a fraction) = 2 2/3 (a mixed number)= 2.666... (an infinite repeating decimal) = 2 + 6/10 + 6/100 + 6/1000 + ... (an infinite series) and you could probably write it other ways! . You can view the video of Don and Marie doing this on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZPKndDWs8&feature=plcp.
98. Brenda finds lots about the regular pentagon.
97. Ashley, Cody, and Noah find the infinite repeating decimal equal to a fraction and display 3 cycles of it with needlepoint.
96.Don and his students study Ramanujan's Nest of Square Roots Given a number
writes a program on a scientific calculator to find the area under a curve leading
to the integral.
94.Sara finds the area of a triangle